What are possible side effects?
As with all medicines, side effects are possible, although not everybody gets them.
Tadala-Denk is well tolerated in general and any side effects are normally mild to moderate in nature. Nevertheless, if you experience any of the following side effects, stop using the medicine and seek medical help immediately:
- Allergic reactions including rashes (frequency: uncommon).
- Chest pain — do not take nitrates (this is a group of medicine used in the treatment of chest pain) but seek immediate medical assistance (frequency: uncommon).
- Priapism, a prolonged and possibly painful erection after taking Tadala-Denk (frequency: rare). If you have such an erection, which lasts continuously for more than 4 hours you should contact a doctor immediately.
- Sudden loss of vision (frequency: rare).
Other common side effects are:
- Common (observed in 1 to 10 of every 100 patients) headache, back pain, muscle aches, pain in arms and legs, facial flushing, nasal congestion, indigestion.
Partial, temporary, or permanent decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes has been rarely reported.
The side effect of dizziness has been reported more frequently in men over 75 years of age taking Tadalafil. Diarrhoea has been reported more frequently in men over 65 years of age taking Tadalafil.
Reporting of side effects:
Please, if you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
This also applies for any possible side effects which are not listed in the leaflet. By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.