Like all other medications, side effects are possible, although not everybody gets them. These effects are normally mild to moderate in nature. If you experience any of the following side effects stop using the medicine and seek medical help immediately:
- allergic reactions including rashes (frequency uncommon)
- chest pain — do not use nitrates but seek immediate medical assistance (frequency uncommon)
- priapism, a prolonged and possibly painful erection after taking Tadala-Denk (frequency rare). If you have such an erection, which lasts continuously for more than 4 hours you should contact a doctor immediately
- sudden loss of vision (frequency rare)
Other side effects have been reported:
- Common (seen in 1 to 10 in every 100 patients)
headache, back pain, muscle aches, pain in arms and legs, facial flushing, nasal congestion and indigestion.
- Uncommon (seen in 1 to 10 in every 1,000 patients)
dizziness, stomach ache, feeling sick, being sick (vomiting), reflux, blurred vision, eye pain, difficulty in breathing, presence of blood in urine, prolonged erection, pounding heartbeat sensation, a fast heart rate, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, nose bleeds, ringing in the ears, swelling of the hands, feet or ankles and feeling tired.
- Rare (seen in 1 to 10 in every 10,000 patients)
fainting, seizures and passing memory loss, swelling of the eyelids, red eyes, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, hives (itchy red welts on the surface of the skin), penile bleeding, presence of blood in semen and increased sweating. Heart attack and stroke have also been reported rarely in men taking Tadalafil. Most of these men had known heart problems before taking this medicine.
Partial, temporary, or permanent decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes has been rarely reported.
The side effect of dizziness has been reported more frequently in men over 75 years of age taking Tadalafil. Diarrhea has been reported more frequently in men over 65 years of age taking Tadalafil.
Reporting of side effects:
Please, if you experience any side effects, please talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This applies also for any possible side effects which are not listed in the leaflet. By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.